Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sigh... that's it from me this week

Wednesday's WOD
Metcon (double purple for strict pullups): 5:40
Trip ups in the 50 round of DUs, tripped at 37 on the 40 round, the rest unbroken! Could have used "less band" given my time but when I tested out just one purple pre-wod, I wasn't sure I could make it. Mixed grips through the 8 round, underhand for the rest... no fails.

Post: 5x200m (3min rest): 47.3, 45.5, 46.5, 47.0, 46.6
My butt hurt after this :(

Was planning on getting another WOD in today but apparently, I pulled my left groin from running last week and during the warm up yesterday. I am not quite sure what is wrong with it but it was painful enough to stop running. Acts up anytime I try to propel myself forward (walking fast included) so it needs rest. On top of that, I am about 90% sure I fractured my big toe about 2 months ago playing tennis. Bruising under big toe nail doesn't appear to have improved and after last night's DUs, it's definitely not 100%. It's time to bite the bullet and lay off it... no running/jumping/etc... though right now, I am still planning on doing FGB...

1 comment:

  1. Donna make sure you get that toe checked out!!! Check out this link to an article I wrote a bit ago:

    http://rudytapalla.blogspot.com/2011/07/big-toe-mobility.html

    ReplyDelete