Sunday, June 12, 2011

6/10-11


this is my kick butt (and pit stain) shirt

Friday's metcon
Metcon with 20# KB, 12# WB: 11:50
Not sure why I went with the 12# WB… 14# probably wouldn’t have made a difference.
Terrible at KB snatches. Note to self, don’t even think about using the 15# KB as it left me with a nasty bruise on my right arm. 20# was light but I have form issues. Left arm is better at this movement than my right arm.
Ran with MB on the shoulder. Not terrible.

Suck list work: 14# WB. Max string of 4. Working on breathing rhythm. Goal is to get through a string of 10.

Post: 50 back ext

Saturday was cloudy but quite nice. Perfect for tennis. Almost two hours of it! Did not feel terribly winded or muscle-fatigued. Crediting that one to CF! I did bruise my big toe though chasing after a shot.

1 comment:

  1. hot pit stain Donna! haha, seriously though, you look BA in the photo :)

    ReplyDelete