Tuesday, July 5, 2011

6/25-7/4

I can't believe it's July already!!
A little catch up...

Only got in one WOD last week:
Clean: shrug a little more in rack position to avoid hitting collar bone.

Metcon: 6 rounds. Max 33. Min 15 (1st round). 1 min of DUs in warm-up: 80 (64 consecutive = new PR). Hallway cement really got to my head… metal rope pairs better with rubber mats. Rope malfunction again! >:(

Post: 12 TTBs but cut it when elbow felt weird. String of 4. Then Monday's BS: 4x5 at 77% (135#).

The collar bone is fine but there is a bruise just below the bone that is tender and still feels bruisy after a week! Not sure what's going on here :(


Wednesday, I was asked to sub on my coworker's softball team. I've never played softball before but have been to the batting cages... many years ago. Anyway, I ended up subbing and it was fun but they had me play first base and a guy from the other team ran into me... it almost felt like a concussion but I was fine.


Two weekends in a row of bad eating: one was for a wedding in South Bend and the other was a camping road trip to the UP. UP was nice but seriously, too many mosquitoes and not too much to see. It's a relaxing place but I wished the food was better.

1 comment:

  1. I think you beat me on workouts in the last two weeks. Hope you didn't hurt anything from the collision. See you at the box soon!

    ReplyDelete