Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lots of posts...



Metcon: 4 rounds of 42 DU / 21 KBS (16kg, rx) / 12 Burpees
10:49

Post-WOD: 2 rounds of 1 min plank and 30 hollow rocks
Post-post: some butterfly kip work
Post-post-post: Meat WOD

In hindsight, I probably could have left the KBS unbroken but I had it in my head to break them up after coach Trey warned that he might switch out the KB for a heavier one to the whole class. Burpees were slow as I caught my breath before the DUs. First and fourth rounds on the DUs were unbroken.
Didn't want to be trashed for the rest of the week so I scaled the post-WOD to 2 rounds.
Butterflies are feeling good with a good kip instead of the weird muscling kip I was doing before. Tim had good pointers from before so I keep trying to practice them but hands not quite recovered from Angie (still).
Pretty sore in the glutes from the high rep/light weight DLs yesterday. Not confident I will make tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment