Tuesday, September 14, 2010

12 min row

Since I did an interval workout of sorts yesterday, thought I'd go for something longer even though it's not exactly what the CFCE program has for this week.
12 min row: 2522m

I didn't really have a goal in mind so this is good to know for future CFCE WODs.

Traps, hamstrings, butt, biceps are all kinda sore from yesterday but nothing hurts too too bad. Feels all right as I think that means I scaled to what my body can do without destroying it.

Ate okay today.
Breakfast: 2 eggs in butter, Canadian bacon
Lunch: #11 unwich from Jimmy Johns and a handful of almonds. Let's be honest, I don't think there's a whole lot of calories in that unwich even with the cheese and mayo!
Dinner: Was supposed to eat at Cafe 28 but understandably, the expiring-Groupon mob shows up. My friend and I went half a block to Katarina's. Could have been bad news but escaped just having mildly cheated (1 beer, 2 small slices of baguette, whatever they put in the meatballs). Souvlaki platter was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment