Tuesday, September 7, 2010

(Long) Weekend Update



Busy week last week with lots of see-ya-laters and eating out. Anniversary celebration was a success but JJ and I both need to get back to eating clean. That's the toughest part is getting back on it. Every time I take a week off and let my eating loose, it's just so tough for me to get back in the eating well and working out groove.

Today was supposed to be my first day back on clean eating but I ruined it with the rest of my pint of mint ice cream I had been saving for "emergencies" (there was only maybe 1/5th of the pint left). Well, it's gone now at least. Threw out the rest of the coffee mochis (they weren't that good anyway) but we still have some of our homemade sugar free ice cream (for "emergencies - at least it's sugar free).

Clean eating for me means high quality meats, veggies, and also some limited high quality dairy. Mostly, it means eating out less. Gained a bit of weight back this summer so I'm hoping to drop down a few over the next month.

Foot did not improve too much over the last week and I think it's because I wore heels a few time in the office last week. You might be thinking that the rock climbing and tennis didn't help either but I don't think that was it since those shoes didn't let my foot bend that way. I also didn't chase down too many balls playing tennis either.

Breakfast: 2 eggs fried in butter, 2 slices of bacon, 1 Americano with cream
Lunch: Various meats and veggies from Market Creations (a lot of sauce I didn't want)
Snack: 2 walnut cookies (bad - made from flour, sugar, lard, then walnuts) and some almonds
Dinner: 8 homemade chicken wings (pan fried, pasture raised, no salt either!), broccoli, bowl of red pepper soup, and darn ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment