Wednesday, September 8, 2010

4 x 800m row

Awful. Hated it. Wanted to quit after the second round so bad but glad it's over. Failed to get within 10s. Lots of muscle fatigue in the quads.

3:27, 3:36, 3:42, 3:43 (3 min rest between intervals)

Breakfast: 2 eggs, salami, onions, 1 americano with cream
Lunch: Potbellys Farmhouse salad w/ potbellys vinagrette, no blue cheese
Snack: handful of almonds (honey roasted...)
Dinner: something clean... must get to it soon

In line for Potbellys, I was getting pretty hungry. Had to fight off any cravings for shakes, cookies... and I don't normally want cookies...

A week ago, I hurt my head... like something popped when I did heavy deadlifts and it feels like a painful headache. Every time I exerted myself after that day, that same spot would hurt. Today, I felt some residual head pain but seems to have gone away for the most part. Weird.
Foot still the same. Hoping to get that Mobility WOD in later tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you do the 4x800s? How are the mobility wods going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rowed at home. That night, I tried out that shoulder thing but realized a tennis ball was way too big for the exercise... what kind of ball did they use in the video?

    ReplyDelete