Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Foundations and other stuff

The CF Open is all over and I'm so proud of our athletes and community!
Went in on Sunday for Glenn's Foundations class and stuck around after to work on snatch balance and OHS using 53# and 63#. Snatch balance was tough for me at 63# but this is in an effort for me to get used to receiving the bar at the bottom of a snatch. Also trying to get used to how that bar feels over and slightly behind me.

Sunday I got what I think is food poisoning. Super weak feeling on Monday and didn't have much of an appetite. Tuesday, my appetite came back and I must have overdone it eating regular food (salad, coffee, etc). Today I feel fine but the chills/heat is back and I am starting to worry that I'm getting dehydrated. Trying to drink water here and there but not sure my stomach is having it. Sigh. I hope this goes away soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment