Monday, June 18, 2012

Oh Monday...


Day 9 at Sasquatch CF

5 rounds of 50 DU / 25 KBS at 16kg (rx) / 50 air squats
21:18

Post-WOD: kipping PUs / TTBs

Felt pretty fatigued on the DUs today... not a good stringing day and had a few misses that really hurt. The 1 pood KBS felt pretty good today... this probably means that I should be going up to the 44# on lower rep KBS WODs. Air squats were air squats... slow and steady except I went too fast (and unbroken) on the first round. Really wanted sub 20 but was mentally weak in that last round (aka too many breaks).
Strung 10 kipping PUs post-WOD and 4 or 5 TTBs. Attempted 2 CTBs but no dice today.

Also, PR'ed my 500m row in the warmup at 2:03. Haha I don't know what got into my head but I guess I've been meaning to knock that one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment