Monday, July 16, 2012

New CF Home!


Today, I stop tracking the days I'm at Sasquatch Crossfit because we've decided to make this our new CF home! Look out for a full review of Sasquatch CF in a different post.

Metcon:
4 rounds: 15 goblet squats (1 pood, rx) / 30 sit ups / 45 DUs / 400m run
19:27

Post: 3 x 10 max holds on rings (10s/10s/6s)
Post-post: butterfly kip work
Post-post-post: 33-ish" max box jump (PR)

Back still fried from the DLs last Friday but this WOD was what I needed to loosen things up and still get a good workout. Sit ups were the worst part for me... I'm so slow! DUs unbroken today... I'm real proud of that one! I sprinted the last 100m run back because I got a good push from someone on the run telling me I could get sub 20. I did it!
I did a lot of post WOD today. It wasn't planned but I had enough energy today. Having trouble chaining butterflies but I have one for sure. Kip needs lots of work. I stared at the 36" box jump for a while but just kept mentally bailing on it. I did get a 36" one-step box jump PR though!

No comments:

Post a Comment