Monday, July 9, 2012

Post Vacation


Day 15 at Sasquatch CF

4 rounds of
3 DL @ 165# (rx was 185#)
6 HSPU on 20" box + ab mat for knees
12 diamond push ups (on knees)
36 DUs
9:34

Post: 3x10 GHD sit ups, 3x10 back ext

Last week, we took a 5 day long weekend to Vancouver/Whistler. Did some epic hikes (all three peaks of The Chief in Squamish and then an 18km to Garibaldi Lake) which were really fun. Gorgeous weather.
It was nice to come back to movements that are in my wheel house (DL and DUs). Could have probably suffered through rx weight but would have seen stars. Been having some weird headaches lately and I just wanted to lay off the stress from a super heavy DL. HSPUs felt better than last week. I also did 6 extra HSPUs on the third round because I got confused. Oops. Diamond push ups started to aggravate my left elbow. A handful of trip ups on the DUs but not really a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment