Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The bus

Today, I just missed the bus. I would have made it had I been able to run pain-free. The worst part was the tease: people were getting on and the light was counting down to a red. I thought with 2 seconds left, it would have to sit there for another light but it didn't. Damn bus ran the red.
What a lame story haha
At least I enjoyed watching the snow fall as I waited for the next bus. Makes me want to go snowboarding!

Sunday, I ate:
Breakfast/Lunch at noon: Two fried eggs with breakfast steak and roasted butternut squash, 1 americano
Lunch/snack at 4pm: Whole Foods buffet of 1.5 turkey meatballs, a few wings, some beets, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, asparagus. About 1lb of food.
Dinner: Grassfed beef hotdog (no nitrates) with JJ's julienned turnip, carrot, celery, radish, apple salad. Had some delicious apple cider (no added sugar!)
Snack: 1 apple with sunbutter

Monday, I ate:
Breakfast at 8am: pot roast with steamed broccoli (no seasoning... I forgot since I was in a hurry).
Snack: 1 16oz coffee
Lunch at 1pm: wasn't feeling hungry... finally ate 3 homemade Kefta rolls with roasted veggies (carrots, butternut squash, eggplant)
Dinner at 8pm: not feeling hungry again... flank steak with salad and some almond crackers with banana/sunbutter/carob dip

Today, I ate:
Breakfast at 8:30am: grassfed hotdog wrapped in 1 fried egg, spinach and peppers with crushed walnuts, 1 americano
Lunch at 1:30pm (not hungry again): beef osso bucco with roasted cinnamon butternut squash.
Snack at 3:30pm: 1 latte (needed it to pick up my shitty mood)
Dinner (that I'm about to eat) at 9pm: spaghetti sauce with homemade bolognese sauce, small salad with sundried tomatoes, artichokes, and hearts of palm. Maybe I'll have an apple with sunbutter too...

This not feeling very hungry thing is concerning me a bit. Haven't needed or wanted a homemade paleo kit in a while. Maybe my body isn't needing as many calories since I'm not working out as much. Mood's been crappy lately... think I'm stressed/depressed with career stuff... Not sleeping enough either. Recipe for disaster... need to FIX ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment