Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New box!

Love the new space and I could get used to that quick metra ride!

WOD today:
30 DUs (took a while to get into rhythm)
10 push ups (regular)
20 DUs
20 push ups (sets of 5 on knees)
10 DUs (unbroken)
30 push ups (sets of 1s/2s on knees)

Push up endurance sucks. Guess I got lots to work on while hip recovers.

Goals I put down today for October:
30 kipping unbroken pullups
1K row: 4 min (probably will get adjusted depending on when I can get back on the rower)

Need to think about a few more goals but stepping stones include things like deadhangs/butterflies/CTBs! I want to get better at KTEs and I really want to do one strict HSPU with full range of motion too.

Today, I ate:
Breakfast at 8:30am: 2 fried eggs, 4 Tallgrass meatballs w/ tomato sauce, 1 espresso, 1 spoon of sunbutter
Lunch at 12:30pm: Market Creations buffet (chicken teriyaki, steamed sole, broccoli, cauliflower, bok choy - all saltier and sweeter than I wanted)
Snack at 5:30pm: Trio bar
Dinner at 9pm: stir fried rotisserie chicken with sauteed rapini and radish leaves, 1 apple with sunbutter

No comments:

Post a Comment