Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sore from stretches

Geez my hip is sore today...

I ate:
Breakfast at 8:30am: 2 fried eggs, 4 Tallgrass meatballs w/ tomato sauce, 1 espresso, 1 spoon of sunbutter
Lunch at 12:30pm: JJ's homemade braised chuck roast with roasted beets
Snack at 5pm: homemade paleo kit
Dinner at 9pm: Whole Foods buffet (beets, chicken cacciatore, 1 turkey meatball, cauliflower, kale, ratatouille)

Forgot that I ate the Sweet Mandie B's cupcake that JJ picked up for me last night.

Someone at work talked about giving things up for Lent. I'm not religious but feel the need to shore up my diet some more if it is, in fact, causing my inflammation. Need to get better before snowboarding trip too. Need to give up grains and sugar between now and then... it's going to be tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment