Saturday, February 20, 2010

Possible cold?

I can't remember where I was with logging the nutrition but last night, JJ and I went to David Burke's Primehouse for restaurant week and it was AMAZING and worth the cheat!
I've been eating relatively cleanly all week so this was a nice reward.

We started with the Kobe beef sashimi served on Himalayan salt blocks. The thing came with this delicious mayo and crustry bread, all of which I ate. Then they gave us this lovely cheesy flaky bread pudding looking things... omg, I ate it with the delicious butter accompaniment. I guess if I'm cheating, this is going all out.
For our entree, I had the "Burker" which uses 40 day aged beef. JJ upgraded his steak to the 55 day dry aged steak and it is honestly one of the best pieces of steak I've ever had. I'm totally sold on the dry age!

Yesterday, I WODed one last one above Lalo's at 6am:
Press 43-51-57(8) (being off a few weeks and this felt weak but nice to be back at it!)
2 min double unders: 63 (there were a few 2s and 3s in there... need to be more patient)
Tabata pullups: 10+4+2+4+3+3+2+2=30 (not bad for a first time at unbanded! Hands hurt)
Handstand negatives: 10 (felt good... taped wrist)
Handstand holds (as free as possible): 5 (I got up at least once without the wall!... before falling over haha)

Woke up this morning with a super sore throat and decided to skip the 9am that JJ went to. Really hope I'm not getting sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment