Thursday, February 25, 2010

Eating well even though JJ was out of town!

I don't like weeks when JJ is out of town but I managed to feed myself sufficiently well on meals we already made and courtesy of client work.

Monday:
Breakfast: 2 fried eggs, salmon, 1 espresso
Lunch: Cobb salad (no cheese) and tomato soup from Panera
Snack: homemade paleo kit
Dinner: 2 homemade kefta rolls with salad (sundried tomatoes, artichokes, balsamic vinegar, olive oil)

Tuesday:
Breakfast: 1 fried eggs, sauteed rotisserie chicken leftovers, pureed cauliflower with sauteed onions and garlic, 1 espresso
Lunch: Chef's salad (no cheese) and half of a medium lobster bisque from Au Bon Pain. Also got a medium latte with whole milk which always makes me feel better on a rough day.
Snack: homemade paleo kit
Dinner: homemade ratatouille with bolognese sauce. Some carrot and zucchini strings in there too.

Wednesday:
Breakfast: leftover rotisserie chicken (drumsticks), pureed cauliflower with sauteed onions and garlic, 1 espresso
Lunch: pot roast with roasted buttnernut squash, eggplant, and carrots
Snack: half a homemade paleo kit
Dinner: 2 homemade kefta rolls with salad (sundried tomatoes, artichokes, balsamic vinegar, olive oil)

Thursday:
Breakfast: 2 fried eggs, 1 apple with sunbutter
Lunch: bolognese sauce with roasted eggplant, white asparagus, mushrooms, and chayote
Snack: half a homemade paleo kit
Dinner: chicken korma with broccoli

I really like lattes and was doing well with not drinking them for a while. However, sometimes, when I'm stressed at work, I just really want one. As a result, I am trying to limit myself to max 1 latte a week.

PT: hip flexor stretches, foam rolls on IT band and TFL, monster walks.
Today, I threw in 3x max pushups with 60s rest: 14+8+7=29
Still off on my first set but my third set is higher. Maybe that means push up endurance is getting better??

No comments:

Post a Comment