Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good sweat

Had a hard time dragging my lazy ass to the box today (I've fallen off that wagon) but JJ offered up a pretty good alternative: tennis!!!
Thank goodness I'm right handed with left side injuries. I am able to play tennis even with my busted shoulder and wrists. Hip held up so that's good news.
Played 1.5 hours of tennis and played a set with me serving all the games b/c JJ's ankle is still hurt. He wore ankle braces but it's still not completely healed.
I lost 2-6.

Ate decently today.
1 coffee w/ a bit of half and half, 1 hard boiled egg, 1 chef's salad from Pockets, 1 Trio bar, 1 muscle milk light, then topped it off with soup, crabcakes, asparagus, and a few bites of potato pancake at Glenn's diner (yum).

Hopefully back at the box tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment