Sunday, April 4, 2010

New low

Dropped another pound! Wow... I really never imagined this.
This HAS to be because I'm not working out and I'm not really eating when I'm not hungry. I think I am definitely back to high school weight which is pretty awesome. I might need new clothes again!

Shoulder is coming around very slowly so I think I might not go to the doctor this time. Will just seek out Rudy for some shoulder exercises and maybe go to my massage therapist to work whatever kinks there is left out.

This week, I won't be able to get to the box til Thursday. Maybe I'll sneak in a run here and there if the weather holds up.

Only cheated a little bit on Friday night. JJ and I went to Bolat. That place is amazing! I love how I'm still pleasantly surprised by flavour combinations: spicy jerk chicken with coconut rice, grilled lamb chops with sweet potato and ginger mash, grilled plaintains with spicy peanut sauce... so bizarre but totally works! Oh man, that piri piri shrimp had my mouth on fire but was so delicious. It killed my taste buds though but the sweet potato mash fixed that.

1 comment:

  1. I gotta try this place out. Sounds awesome!

    Believe me, Rudy has a ton of shoulder strengthening exercises. It isn't as rewarding as a metcon, but hard work is well worth it.

    ReplyDelete