Thursday, April 15, 2010

mod WOD!

Gorgeous weather put me in a super good mood all day so I was really excited to get to the box for a WOD. YAY!

40 yard dash: 6.00, 5.88, 6.03
First dash, I slowed up too early. Second dash was all out. Third dash, I got tired. I think I swung my right arm too crazy and my right shoulder feels funny. That or it's from tennis yesterday.

800m run
3 rounds of 30 mini box jumps (12"? It was 3 45# plates) / 20 air squats
800m run
13:51

All the running put a blister on my right foot. I also have some blisters from tennis yesterday :(
Got ambitious and thought I could play tennis after. Just couldn't move my feet b/c of the blisters so called it quits after 30 min (sorry JJ).

I want to be back at the box tomorrow. We'll see how the blisters feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment