Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sick again

After yesterday's food extravaganza, I had a really clean food day today:
- eggs and kielbasa, 1 coffee for breakfast
- veal osso bucco and broccoli for lunch
- a handful of nuts, dried fruit, and 1 piece of dark chocolate for snack
- chicken and veggie soup and more veggies for dinner

I'm sick again. It's really discouraging b/c it's been the fourth time I've been sick in the last 5 months I think. Last night, all the muscles in my arms and legs were achy and I hadn't done anything in a week. I don't understand... how is it that my body has been falling apart since I turned 28?!

Booked an appointment to see a doctor about my shoulder next Monday. Tail end of hip PT still going... hopefully, shoulder's not so bad that I'll need more PT once hip PT is done.

1 comment: