Sunday, April 18, 2010

Legs destroyed

Haha I knew going into Grace that I was pushing my luck with my legs with 3 days in a row after maybe minimal workouts for 2+ months. Still really glad I got to do it b/c it was my first time at it.

Press 3x5 @ 55#

"Grace" @ 53#: 4:14

3 min DU: 82
100 DUs: 3:34

Press: I wasn't sure how my shoulder would fare but given I had a rotational strain, I thought I could do it without pain. It was TOUGH! I almost forgot how to press haha Problem is, it reaggravated something in my left wrist. Good thing I have an appointment booked for Friday! Yikes.

Grace: Went light b/c I didn't know how my legs would feel after the previous two days. Good thing it was a power clean. Bad thing is that the jerks still got the legs. Legs still felt good but it was probably b/c of the adrenaline.

Sunday now and I'm pretty sore. I could barely walk today! Shoulders are also sore (both of them) but I'm happy to report that it's all regular soreness and not like I screwed something up.

Volleyball: won our playoff game today and will be back for more next week. Good day despite my soreness all around. Thanks for subbing, Megan and Rudy!

No comments:

Post a Comment