Saturday, August 21, 2010

Baseline

Friday, I did Baseline for the first time since I started CF. I always meant to do it on a rest day or something but I just never did. I got to a point before the injuries where I could have done it Rx'ed. Now, I'm back to the beginning so at least it's not a bad place to start.

Baseline: 5:52
Knee push ups, red-banded pullups.

Man that's slow. Pushups were extremely tough especially since I was still hurting from the AMRAP where I subbed pushups for burpees. The pullups I had to fight through a bit b/c of sore lats. Row is still not as efficient as I like... I think I might have rowed a 2:06 or 2:08. I also don't know how to do situps fast like everyone else does it.

Saturday, JJ and I did City Chase and we teamed up with Jason, Steph, Jonny, and Lauren. Pretty fun but tiring day! We did a 5 person pyramid, ran around in Flintstone carts, drummed on buckets, crawled on the beach, did some football drills... all lots of fun and topped off with a stop at Urban Burger Bar. Considering we didn't eat the whole day, we wolfed down burgers and beer/shake. Fun times.



Lats are paying for it now. Can't raise my arms without pain. And all the walking didn't help my foot which continues to be sore. I think I pulled something doing cleans on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment