Monday, August 16, 2010

Damn you GHDs


DLs, DUs, cleans! All movements I like!
DL 3-3-3+ @ 143-165-187(5)
Metcon @ 65#: 8:40
Post WOD: 1 GHD and 40 sit ups

Worked off max DL of 220# and they felt good and heavy. Back’s going to feel it tomorrow. I think that's a PR on the 5RM by 7#! DLs weren't as good today as max DL. I felt myself coming on my toes for 1 rep which I almost never do.
Metcon felt good other than 1 clean where I leaned forward and lost it. Minimal breaks but did catch a breath here and there to make sure I can string at least 5 DUs together before starting them.
Okay, GHDs are nasty! Some ab muscles that I didn't know existed are still sore from the 3×10 GHDs I did over a week and a half ago! Did 40 sit ups instead just to keep those other ab muscles working.

Volleyball tomorrow and Paramore/Tegan & Sara on Wednesday. Will get back in on Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!!! Even though shoulder is feeling better continue to do some rehab exercises!

    ReplyDelete