Sunday, January 17, 2010

Argh

Woke up this morning with hip or something near there feeling pain. I must have pulled something coming out the bottom of that last squat yesterday. No workout today I guess. Might try to run since it looks nice out... if it's not too wet and it doesn't hurt hip.
Also other pains: left wrist (stupid work laptop) and right shoulder (I don't know why).

Breakfast: Chili on top of spiral cut purple carrots (which were orange on the inside). Latte (Sunday morning treat to make me forget the pain haha).

No lunch yet... hungry again!

2 comments:

  1. Donna, Are you on fish oil??? It really does help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading! :)
    I am on fish oil... taking anywhere from 9-12 Kirkland ones a day. I remember when I first started taking it, I thought it was like magic pills since I wasn't as sore as I expected.
    This time's a bit different... maybe it's something else. I'll be in tmrw 6am so I can show you then. Might have to sub some stuff...

    ReplyDelete