Sunday, January 24, 2010

Yet another rest day...

I think I might have slept too much today... just felt sleepy the whole day. However, I'm getting less sharp pain and more achy pain in the hip. Good or bad? I have no idea. Either way, it's being iced right now.

Tomorrow I head to Omaha for a week to work. I had high hopes of getting in 3-4 WODs but since I am limited in the movements I can do, I'm not really sure how many times I'm going to go. We'll see. Goal this week is to eat as cleanly as possible.

Breakfast @ 11:30am: homemade chicken cacciatore with sauteed brussel sprouts
Lunch @ 2pm: 6 Tallgrass meatballs, some guac, and spiralled carrots
Dinner @ 7pm: seared scallops, pan-fried smelts, jicama slaw, and Chinese broccoli with a bit of oyster sauce
Snack @ 11pm: 1 apple with sunbutter

No comments:

Post a Comment