Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hardest WOD of the week!

This morning was my third 6am class in a row. Feels good to know that I am capable of it but I think I'm due for a rest day! Looking forward to it as I feel pretty tired and sore.
I did Friday's WOD... definitely the hardest WOD of the week.
First time with 44# KBS... first round unbroken and the rest were in sets of 5s.
Box jumps might have been the only place where I could have gone faster. Pretty happy with WB improvement. Need to do some 3x10 20# WBs or something so I can move on to hitting red line with a 14# WB in WODs.

Thinking about competing in Sectionals again... but just not sure. I pulled off one week with 6am classes... but can I do it every week? Just not sure...
This is part of me being me... thinking too much and just hesistant to jump in... anyways...

Pre-WOD: Muscle milk light again.
Breakfast @ 8:30am: Baked salmon (no salt) with sauteed eggplants (lightly w/ olive oil) and pine nuts (see JJ's blog)
Lunch @ 12:30pm: Salmon salad with beet & fennel salad. Lemon/olive oil dressing
Snack @ 4pm: homemade paleo kit
(Edit: I had a pre-dinner snack I didn't need. People at work ordered Big Bowl for dinner. I hesitantly turned it down but they ordered dumplings for everyone and I couldn't control myself and ate THREE chicken dumplings... they were so good...)
Dinner @ 8pm: Turkkey burger salad at The Counter. Toppings include hard-boiled egg, sauteed mushrooms, grilled onions, carrot strings, avocado, sundried tomatoes. Sun-dried vinagrette dressing. Grilled veggies. I find their stuff too salty. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment