Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ouch

Ripped hands on kipping pullups today... used them for the first time in a WOD and I realized that I never really built up calluses in that spot. Sigh. Hope they don't take too long to heal.

Pre-WOD: Muscle milk light. I really shouldn't be drinking this stuff anymore and I don't normally but some mornings, I just can't put anything solid in my stomach. Just a way to throw down some calories real quick.

Breakfast @ 8:30am: Homemade chili, one hard boiled egg, Americano (black)

Mid-morning snack: handful of almonds, pecans, pistachios, dried cranberries

Lunch @ 12:30pm: Homemade braised short ribs, roasted veggies (peppers, carrots, green beans - I realize they're not paleo... I think we don't have anymore green beans now?)

Snack @ 5pm: homemade paleo kit

Dinner @ 8:30pm: Roasted chicken (leg and wing) from Costco with salad

No comments:

Post a Comment