Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Omaha day 2

I woke up at 5:10am to my alarm and debated for about 10 minutes as to whether I was going to Crossfit this morning. My hip was hurting even in bed and my wrist felt sore and I just felt really tired since I didn't sleep well. I was so torn but going back to bed for almost two hours won.

Worked all day. Ate better but overate at dinner. It's just so hard when you eat out with a group.

Breakfast @ 8am: omelette with ham, onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, and green pepper. One strip of bacon. One sausage. 1 Grande Americano
Lunch @ 12:30pm: Jimmy Johns #11 (Country Club) Unwich, no mayo. 1 unsweetened iced tea. 5 chips from my coworker.
Snack @ 3pm: 1 Golden Delicious apple
Snack @ 5pm: Trio bar
Dinner @ 7:30pm: Spicy coconut soup, bunch of sashimi (hamachi, ahi, salmon, etc), 2 pieces of specialty roll. Less than 1 pint of Rogue Morimoto Soba Ale.

Man, I am stuffed...

1 comment:

  1. oh my god - i totally forgot about spicy coconut soup and i bet it's PALEO!!!! Donna i could make out with you for reminding me about this delicious dinner (don't tell JJ).

    ReplyDelete