Friday, January 15, 2010

Rest day

Three 6am classes for me this week (I have never woken up this early three days in a row so PR!) so I decided to take a rest day (I slept until 8am).
Developing some wrist issues from my work laptop... I think it's a "re-injury"... need to do something about this so it doesn't get in the way of crossfit.

Breakfast @ 8:30am: 1 hard-boiled egg, 1 banana, Americano (running late)
Mid morning snack: 1 clementine
Lunch @ noonish: JJ's chicken salad
Snack @ 4pm: homemade paleo kit
Dinner @ 8pm: Whole Foods buffet: 1 Swedish meatball, some Kari beef, some beets, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, eggplant.

I guess I missed the box today so I dropped by to watch the 6:30pm class go at today's killer WOD. Happy to see everyone I normally work out with! Missed you guys!

(I feel like I had more to say from earlier today but I'm getting kinda sleepy and I don't remember anymore. I think my body is liking this early morning thing and it's making me go to bed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment